Misal pav is loved and had by everyone in Maharashtra where Nashik is known for its unique Misal Pav dishes. There are different varieties of Misal pav like Kolhapuri Misal, Nashik Misal, Puneri Misal, Khandeshi Misal and Nagpuri Misal among which the Nashik Misal is most trendy one so far. Nashik is every so often starred as the Misal capital.
It consists of Misal (a Spicy curry usually made of sprouted moth beans) and Pav. The final dish is topped with ‘Farson’ or ‘Shev’, onion, lemon and coriander. This piquant and mouthwatering breakfast dish is habitually served with buttermilk or curd and papad.
In a quest to savor the finest Misal Pav dishes ever, here we present you a roll of top 7 Must-Visit Misal Pav destinations in Nashik.
1) Sadhana Misal: A stronghold with cheery ambiance where the radiant aroma of sizzling flavors is in the air. Designed with a village-setting, the hotel showcases hybrid birds and animals including Emu, Turkey, camels for visitors. The hotel is well-known in Nashik as ‘Chulivarchi Misal’.
2) Tushar Misal: Mostly visited by VIPs and politicians, Tushar Misal created their discrete identity in their Misal. The dwelling here is always heaving with people appreciating the hotel for its respectable service.
3) Shree Krishna Misal: Situated near College road, Shree Krishna Misal is serving their quality Misal and services from decades. Being located in a central area, the spot is always crowded with visitors, including students and teachers.
4) Shamsundar Misal: Even though this hotel is situated near industrial area, their Misal pav is high on demand. Shamsundar Misal was one of the popular Misal point years ago. Down to increasing competition, the hotel must have lost its name but is striving hard to gain its name and fame by delivering a first class Misal.
5) Vihar: Situated in Gangapur Road, Vihar is well recognized for its flavorsome Misal. On top of the noble services provided by the hotel, one would be in love with the superiority of Misal here.
6) Mamachya Mala: Mamachya Mala perfect for its delicious Misal, is moreover famous for Jalebis. Based on a village-setting, this is a real good place to be visited in weekends with family. The hotel situated in Makhmalabad-Mahsrul link road, will most of all, let you enjoy your Misal in a peaceful environment as is positioned in decentralized area.
7) Hotel Café Delight: Situated near passport office, Nashik road, Café Delight is acknowledged for its eminent Misal especially by the people living in Upanagar. A small hotel providing a stunning quality and stupefying taste is what Hotel Café Delight known as.
8) The Foodvilla: Situated in ST Colony, this hotel is prominet for the Misal Pav varieties offered. People living in Nashik must know well about the hotel since their advertisement music video – Misal Pav was able to capture the heart of everyone in Nashik. Foodvilla offers superior food.
So Nashikites, these are some of the hotels famous for Misal and have created their distinct name by delivering great services. Do visit these places in weekends with your family enjoying tastiest Misal Pav.
Fact- Misal pav is not only popular among common folks but celebrities like Ajay-Atul, Swapnil Joshi as they have gorged Misal Pav whenever they visit Nashik.