Monsoon is the season we love but what about the glitches it can do to our hair? With all the love, extra care is indispensable. Following are some important tips resulting into an extra care of hair.
- Dandruff is likely to increase in the season of Monsoon. Anti-dandruff shampoo such as Head & Shoulders Cool Menthol can definitely make the grade as it intensely rejuvenates and strengthens your hair.
- Although, oil is good for your hair, too much oil can make your hair look very dirty and unctuous. Due to high humidity, hair can get very oily especially in Monsoon. Hence, using a shampoo for oily hair is a win-win situation.
- Avoid keeping your hair wet for a long time as wet hair swells which is easier for hair fall to occur. Protecting hair from rains can lend a hand towards an extra protection.
- Try using a wide-toothed comb to detangle your hair after shampoo and conditioning. It is not recommended to use a hair brush on wet hair. Using a shampoo meant for hair fall, however, helps in reducing the damage.
- An enriched diet can be the cause of good results on your hair in most cases. Include food like eggs which are high in iron and protein, walnuts which are high in vitamin E and omega-3. Fish like Salmon & Mackerel are high in protein while spinach is excellent for iron.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily as it washes off the hair problem causing toxins from our body.
- At least once in a week, massage your hair with Aloe Vera gel, reaching into scalp properly. It is a one-step solution for all hair problems.
- Excessive intake of caffeine is another key reason for hair loss. Replace your daily coffee with any non-caffeinated drink for a healthy hair. Try green tea!
Follow these steps this monsoon and get cool results.
[Featured Image Source: 123beautysolutions.in]