Are you aware of the right dressing sense which men can follow to stay right and look flawless in fashion terms? Trendy styles are what most of us like to wear. Right? Doing that, we don’t care much about whether it is going with our body type or not. We all ought to have some information of proper dressing.
Here we have listed a few tips on men’s wardrobe that will help them determine to dress perfectly on their particular form of body.
Short waisted Men
Wearing jeans and pants should be avoided by short-waisted men whenever possible. Also, tank tops with short length tend to highlight your short waist, so need to be avoided. For your body shape, a combination of pink shirt and black pants would not go as it will interfere with the vertical flow. Holding an inch higher on the waist while stitching your trousers will always be advisable.
Long waisted Men
When opposed to short-waisted men, Long waisted men need to do it the other way around. You should wear jeans to the best of your ability. To keep people’s eyes from dropping on your thighs, you should wear contrasting colored T-shirts and a double breast jacket. You may also opt for high-buckle belts.
Men with flat butts
Is flat butt one of your big concerns? Pants or trousers need to be chosen properly. Straight long pants of proper fitting will suit your body type well.
General Fashion Tips
Below are some general fashion tips which will help you make correct decisions on your dressing sense.
- The bigger and bolder the design patterns, the more you seem to look bigger than actual.
- Clothes with horizontal patterns make you look wider while, with vertical patterns, you look taller and thinner.
Interview Dressing Tips
For interviews, you need to dress differently with different style choices. Below are some valuable tips to help you dress perfectly for your next interview.
- Western-men formal wear should be avoided.
- White, black, light blue, and grey can be the right color for the combination of your business suit and tie.
- A double breast jacket is advised to be avoided.
- True to current business trends, Long-sleeved T-shirt is not a bad dressing option for job interviews.
Follow these tips and it will surely help you enhance your choice of dressing and would make you look a bit more perfect.