You Won’t Believe These Foods Can Fight Cancer

3 min


cancer preventing foods

Everybody knows, what you eat has a straight influence on the total condition of your body. With no holds barred, you know the fact that no ways have found to survive throughout the life except food. In particular, daily diet contributes 80% of physical health and fitness as exercise adds the remaining 20%. Habitual exercise and plenty of water will improve your chances of living prolonged and stronger years. Amongst many types of food, today we will discuss certain foods which can fight cancer.

These foods available in your local market can fight cancer as they destroy can destroy cancer-causing cells and cancer cells too. Now, aren’t these within your means if truth to be told?

raw-garlic

  1. Raw Garlic: Allicin an antioxidant contained in raw garlic can do away with the free radicals from your body improving your immunity. Besides, it consists of many other contents which can help to lower the blood pressure and cholesterol levels also developing the brain functioning. Slice or crush garlic, allow it to rest, then use it in your favorite recipes. broccoli
  2. Broccoli: Broccoli (Ful Gobi) is a cruciferous vegetable related to cauliflower and cabbage. Broccoli is high in phytochemicals and the antioxidants glucoraphanin and indole-3-carbinol, which can trim down the cervical, breast, gastric, and prostate cancers. green-tea
  3. Green Tea: The catechins found in green tea are more powerful than Vitamin C fighting free radical damage. Besides, regular consumption of green tea can shrink existing tumors and inhibit the growth of cancer cells. One can prevent cancer by having a green tea daily. strawberries
  4. Strawberries: According to a research, strawberries were found to hinder the progress of cancer cells, shielding your body from heart disease, reducing inflammation, and putting a stop to memory loss. spinach
  5. Spinach: Must remember how Popeye, the Sailorman used to eat spinach and gain energy. Just as shown, this leafy vegetable offers unbelievable health advantages by means of vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids that your body needs to stay strong. It contains biochemical like flavonoids which can take out free radicals from your body. tomatoes
  6. Tomatoes: Tomato contains lycopene, an antioxidant which is known for preventing cancers. They can lower your risk of heart disease. Lycopene is released when tomatoes are cooked. In fact, this antioxidant is even responsible for the red color of tomatoes. carrots
  7. Carrots: Carrots have beta-carotene that can slow down the growth of cancer cells. They contain falcarinol and falcarindiol which possess the cancer-fighting abilities. Besides, no other fruits or vegetables can be good for your vision and skin, which are cheap in a market, as carrots.

Use these in your daily diet and guarantee a much healthier life ahead!


Like it? Share with your friends!

Nashikites